As the new year sets in, Dry January takes effect and roast turkey with all the trimmings is a distant memory, focusing on health and fitness is often top of the list for many this month. If you’re planning a Couch to 5K, getting back on the water or throwing yourself into marathon training, wearing the right kit at this time of year is essential when protecting yourself from the elements.
Here are our current best sellers which make perfect core pieces of training kit, whether you’re just starting out or if you’re a seasoned athlete.
This body-fit baselayer uses non-pilling fabric which means you can wash and wear it time and time again without losing the amazing soft, supple feel of the fabric. It wicks, breathes and dries super-fast so you can train in ultimate comfort. The reflective detailing adds the final touch to this extremely comfortable top.
- Mid-weight moss jersey
- Breathable & wicking
- Super four-way stretch
Our fuel range is built for performance. The winter version uses a slightly heavier durable fabric with four-way stretch to get you through the colder days. With Polygiene antibacterial treatment and plenty of pocket storage, these leggings are ready for some serious mileage.
- Four-way stretch, non-pilling fabric
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Polygiene antimicrobial mesh panels
- Secure, easy access back and side zip pockets
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- Subtle black reflective detailing
- 360° internal waistband pocket for ultra-storage
An incredibly functional gilet with a Pertex Quantum GL shower resistant shell, Primaloft fill for warmth without bulk and super soft brushed fleece with four-way stretch. Perfect for protecting your core when you're out in the elements.
- Water repellent Primaloft© fill for core warmth
- Pertex Quantum GL© shower resistant shell
- Soft brushed fleece panels with stretch
- Breathable and moisture-wicking
- Inner chest pocket with headphone port hole
- Dropped back for extra coverage
- Reflective detailing for visibility