We’ve been working with our friends in sunny California since 2001. JL is a family-owned business founded over 25 years ago by former USA rower – Joline Esparza – when she designed rowing shorts and leggings for herself. This was the start of JL Design Enterprises Inc. which has gone on to produce technical, quality rowing kit, worn by rowers all over the world. The range includes unisuits, splash jackets, tech tops and, one of our favourites, the Turtleshell.
Today, JL manufacture fully bespoke team wear and, as their UK distributor, here are a selection of clubs we already work with:
JL offer a fully bespoke service for rowing team orders. The minimum order qty for any individal garment is 4. Price breaks are available at 8+ and 36+.
JL garments include all-in-ones, tech tops, shorts, leggings, gilets and jackets. A range of styles is available for each product. Click here to see the full range and options.
To make sure we quote you correctly we’ll just need to know a few things:
1. Choose your JL garment
2. Choose the style e.g. Group 3 unisuit.
3. Colour: Tell us what colours you want to include in the garment.
4. Quantity: Let us know how many you need
5. Artwork: Send us your artwork and we’ll asses the best embellishment method for you.
6. Timeline: Tell us when you need your customised JL rowing kit.
Get in Touch: Crewroom, The Embankment Studios, Embankment, Putney, SW15 1LB Tel: +44 (0)20 8877 3888