RETAIL & CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT
Crewroom has been the home of British performance clothing since 2000. Our primary focus is and has always been the physical welfare of everyone that uses our kit, helping them train and compete through the seasons. That’s why designing and supplying superb performance clothing for rowers, runners and anyone who loves being out in the elements is at the heart of what we do.
We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team and we’re now looking for a part-time Retail & Customer Services Assistant (approx. 30 hrs per week) to deliver a great in-store experience for our customers and assist our sales and design team. We pay The London Living Wage @ £10.85ph and you’ll be based at our riverside store on Putney Embankment.
Based amongst the boathouses on the embankment in Putney, your day-to-day role will focus on providing great customer service and looking after our riverside store. You’ll be sat alongside our sales and creative design team, so you’ll also assist in preparing presentation boards for team orders. You’ll need to be hands-on, motivated, proactive and keen to get involved.
We work with elite athletes, sporting organisations and international partners, so we need a candidate with great interpersonal skills who’ll work well in our small but dynamic team. Our store is open on Saturdays and this role will include weekend work.
Reporting to: Sales Support Supervisor
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a great in-store experience for our customers
- Answer customer queries in person, via email and telephone
- Keep the store shipshape, presented in a professional manner
- Assist the sales team with team visuals and presentation packs
- Pick and pack and prepare orders for dispatch via the post office
- You’ll have a positive attitude with a great work ethic and willingness to ‘muck in’
- With a great command of the English language, you’ll need to be a strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly computer literate – an understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be a bonus
- You’ll be incredibly attentive to detail
- You’ll need the ability to listen carefully and practice patience – to ensure you give the best customer service at all times
- Excellent time management is essential so, ideally, you’ll live close to Putney
- The ability and willingness to work weekends
WHY WORK FOR US?
Apart from the amazing location with enviable views across Putney Embankment, this is the perfect opportunity to work within the sports industry. There’s the ability to develop your all-round skills in an exciting and growing company, along with the opportunity to see your ideas turn into products. And, in addition to The London Living Wage, we offer generous staff discount on all Crewroom kit.
HOW TO APPLY
We’d like to find out more about your skills and personality so, please send your CV along with a covering letter which answers the following questions to email@example.com
- Name and contact number
- When is the earliest you could start the job?
- List your interests
- Give a summary of your experience
- Why do you want to work for us?