This website is operated by JKUK Sports Ltd trading as Crewroom which is registered to The Embankment Studios, Embankment, Putney, SW15 1LB (registered in the UK) with registered number 04007585.
To keep your personal data secure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information you provide.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your email address.
- If you place an order with us, we store your name and email address, and billing, delivery and payment details.
- During order processing we share some or all of your information with service providers to help us process your order.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or ordered from us, you can change the way you want us to contact you by unsubscribing or changing your preferences through our website.
- You have the right to remove any or all of your information from our system or ask us to send you details on what data of yours we hold. Contact Us to request this.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web site, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers visit, and information volunteered by the visitor.
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
The information we collect is used:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For internal review to improve the content of our Web site;
- To customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone number and postal address online will only receive contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
Teamrooms, Team Contacts & Teamroom Members
- Teamrooms are password protected sections of the website where member of individual teams can purchase bespoke items unique to their team.
- The name, email address and delivery address of team contacts & teamroom members are collected in order to process orders during the period in which teamrooms are open.
- On signing up and becoming a member of a teamroom, you will receive communications from Crewroom when (1) your teamroom opens (2) 24hrs before the closure of your teamroom (3) your teamroom closes (4) kit delivery confirmation.
- If you are no longer a member of this team and do not wish to receive updates, you can unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe button at the foot of the teamroom email you have received. Alternatively, you can change your preferences when you login to your Crewroom account, or simply contact us directly and we can action this for you.
- All team contacts and teamroom members have the right to remove any or all of your information from our system or ask us to send you details on what data of yours we hold. Contact us to request this.
Ambassadors & Competition Winners
- In order to become an ambassador or enter competitions hosted by Crewroom (JKUKSPORTS Ltd), both groups must be registered on the newsletter mailing list.
- Ambassadors who are supplied complementary clothing and equipment as part of their role will be required to provide their delivery address but this will only be used to send them the necessary Crewroom items.
- Contact details and delivery addresses of these two groups will never be shared with third parties.
- All address data will be deleted from our records upon completion of ambassadorial roles and competitions ending.
- Names & email addresses will of ambassadors & competition winners will be securely held unless they unsubscribe.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
To employees and our agents to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future;
If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
The information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes, nor do we partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
How do I change any details stored on Crewroom?
To change any of your registered details on Crewroom, click on Login and enter your Username and Password. Once logged in, select Edit your Preferences change any of the details shown and click Update.
The Embankment Studios