It’s feeling pretty chilly out there, so let’s get you warmed up and moving your way through February!
Our Strava 360 Challenge couldn’t be simpler. Just log 120 minutes of intensity exercise, each week for three weeks (see what we’ve done there), and you’ll bag yourself a £50 voucher code* to put towards your fave Crewroom kit, plus the chance to win a bumper kit bag full of winter warmers.
We don’t mind what your go-to exercise is – you can complete it on land or water – just get that heart rate pumping, fire up those endorphins and work up a sweat.
This time it’s about consistency – keep up the routine for three weeks and head into spring feeling energised (and a damn site warmer). As always, keep it local to you and only as part of your daily exercise allowance. Stay local and stay safe...
Here’s how it works…
- Log 120 minutes of intensity exercise, each week for three weeks. This can include anything from a fast-paced walk, a run, bike ride or workout to time out on the water on your paddleboard, canoe or scull!
- We’re in lockdown, so make sure you stay local to complete the challenge, always adhering to social distancing and government guidelines.
- Join the Crewroom Strava Club here and log your exercise routines before 5pm on 28th February 2021.
- Share your Strava exercise routines with us on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to tag us @crewroom and use these hashtags: #crewmunity #enjoytheelements
- Every participant who logs the full set of required exercise routines on the Crewroom Strava Club will be sent a voucher code worth £50* which is redeemable at crewroom.co.uk on a minimum spend of £100. T&Cs apply.
- And, if that’s not enough, every participant will be entered into a prize draw* to win a winter kit bundle which includes a North West Hoodie, Fuel Winter Leggings and Elements Baselayer.
- Stay local, stay safe and have fun.
That’s it, easy peasy, lemon squeezy. Now get moving and keep us posted!
*Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Crewroom (JKUK Sports Ltd) Company Number 04007585 whose registered office is at Embankment Studios, Putney SW15 1LB.
- This Competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Crewroom, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, participants must log their exercise (120 minutes, each week for three weeks) on the Crewroom Strava Club here.
- All entries must be logged by the advertised closing time and date.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- Every participant who logs 120 minutes of exercise (each week, for three weeks) on the Crewroom Strava Club will be sent a voucher code worth £50 which is redeemable at crewroom.co.uk when the participant spends a minimum of £100. NB: The voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- The winning entry will be selected at random. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The winner will receive a Crewroom Kit Pack which includes a North West Hoodie, Fuel Leggings and Elements Baselayer.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost or stolen prizes cannot be refunded.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Crewroom, The Embankment Studios, Putney SW15 1LB.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter (Crewroom) is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the competition.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter Crewroom (JKUK Sports Ltd), Embankment Studios, Putney SW15 1LB.